Chainlink oracles are crucial building blocks of the emerging crypto ecosystem because oracles securely connect smart contracts with off-chain data and services.
"Chainlink decentralized oracle networks provide tamper-proof inputs, outputs, and computations to support advanced smart contracts on any blockchain."
Consequently, Chainlink developers are highly sought-after in today's marketplace. It doesn't matter whether crypto prices are up or down - skilled Chainlink engineers always have work to do!
This course will teach you the fundamental technologies you need to understand on your path toward becoming a profitable blockchain engineer focusing on Chainlink and oracle integration in smart contract development.
In particular, you'll learn answers to all of those questions:
- What Is Chainlink?
- What Are Oracles - and Other Chainlink Services?
- What Are Decentralized Oracle Networks?
- What Are Applications of Chainlink?
- Why Is There Huge Demand for Chainlink Blockchain Engineers?
- How Can You, as a Coder, Benefit from the Opportunities Provided by Chainlink and Oracle Networks?
- What Is Chainlink's Role in the Ethereum ecosystem?
- How Can you use Chainlink as a Developer and Blockchain Engineer?
- How Do Data Feeds Work?
- Why Is Randomness a Tough Problem in Blockchain Environments? And What is Chainlink's Solution?
- How to Use APIs with Chainlink?
- How to Run Your Own Node with Core Chainlink Adapters?
Chainlink oracles are here to stay. Not only that but in the decades to come, we'll see more and more real-world data sources connect to Blockchains via Chainlink oracles!
Let's build yourself a highly profitable coding skill that is future-proof, sought by well-funded industry players, extremely fun, and still underrated and rare!