Hi and welcome to this course on all the newest updates from OpenAI.
In this tutorial series, we’ll be looking at all the updated API’s and functionality through practical examples.
- In part 1, we’ll learn the new syntax changes and how to call multiple functions at the same time in parallel.
- After that in part 2, we’ll be looking at the new JSON mode and seeds and system fingerprints.
- For part 3 we’ll dive into GPT-4 and GPT-4 Vision, building a bot that will recommend us recipes for dinner based on one or more images of our fridge and our freezer.
- After that in part 4, we’ll take a look at the new DALL·E 3 model and prompt revision, and also explore image editing and variations using AI.
- For part 5 we’ll use the new TTS API to build a talking ChatGPT that will speak the answer to us, and then learn how to stream the response while it is still being generated to drastically reduce the loading times.
- Finally in part 6, we’ll explore the new assistants API and Threads, and have a look at Tools such as the code interpreter and retrieval. To top it off we will build a customer service bot that will answer questions about our product based on documentation files we upload to OpenAI.
There is lots of really cool stuff to go over here so I hope you’re ready and excited to go. I’ll see you in part 1!